- Delivering a quality PreK-12 and Early Childhood teacher preparation program that leads to professional educators’ licensures or transfer to 4-year universities
- Delivering a quality Adult Education program that helps New Mexico adults earn a High School Equivalency credential, learn English as a Second Language, and enter postsecondary education and career pathways.
- Supporting all academic programs at CNM in the areas of transfer and articulation, credit for prior learning, dual credit, workforce grants and partnerships
- Preparing students in building academic foundations and success in college; providing academic and career pathways for speakers of other languages
View the list of other programs offered at CNM.
Course Repeat Process
View the course repeat page for more information.
Articulation and Transfer
- Develops and maintains articulation agreements with bachelor’s degree-granting colleges and universities;
- Provides accurate and timely resources to faculty, staff, and students in relation to transfer and articulation;
- Collaborates with CNM and university provosts, deans, department chairs, and faculty to improve and expand course and program alignment for seamless transfer;
- Provides training and workshops for CNM faculty and staff on articulation and transfer issues.
Credit for Prior Learning
- Establishes Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) policies, processes and pathways for CNM
- Plans and coordinates CPL-related trainings for faculty and staff
- Manages CNM ePortfolio assessment portal
- Plans and conducts CPL outreach events
New Mexico Higher Education Department Liaison
- Facilitates Common Course Numbering and General Education approval processes
- Submits new associate degree applications to the NMHED
Strengthening CTE for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V Grant) Management
- Plans and manages all aspects of the Perkins V Grant for CNM
- Communicates with NMPED related to Perkins V Grant
Work-based Learning Contracts and MOUs
- Tracks all the work-based learning contracts and MOUs for academic schools
- Facilitates the approval and renewal processes of these contracts and MOUs
Dual Credit Administrative Support
- Coordinates the scheduling of dual credit courses in collaboration with the academic schools
- Facilitates the hiring of dual credit course instructors
- Manages and distributes the stipend for dual credit instructors in the high school partner sites
- Maintains dual credit processes related to Academic Affairs